CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Three magic words

"I love you."

He said it!

Levi finally said it!

For a while now he's been saying "Yes, I love this one!" in reference to a toy or tv show, but he's never said it in reference to anyone.

Today, I'd just come out of the room from putting in a load of laundry and he ran up and hugged my leg, looked up at me and said, "I love you!"

It was so heartwarming! I said, "Oh, Levi, I love you!" And he smiled and said, "I love you too."

2 years, 8 months, 12 days in the making.

Happy Day!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

You know he means it when he says it! What a little ham...

Mrs. Blimes said...

awe melt my heart why dont ya!

Barbie and Craig said...

aw! I teared a little!! Can't wait for that day :)