CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 1, 2009

What we did this weekend


And it was beautiful!


This picture didn't capture the "excited face" I was hoping for, lol. They love to walk around and see the flowers and the fountains, and point to the angel on the top. And of course, Levi and John Morgan love to touch the temple walls!

At the beginning of the year, we decided to set a goal of attending the temple once a month this year (although I think my last trip will be late August or extremely early September). So far, we're achieving our goal!

We're loving how Levi loves the temple and gets so excited to be there! Our prayer is that by going each month, he (and the rest of the kids to follow) will see the sacrifices we make and the joy it brings, and that their love and appreciation and testimony of the importance of the temple and the work we do there will grow and grow.

6 comments:

lpettey said...

Lindsey that is so awesome you have made that goal. Here in Utah I never really understood the sacrifice of going to the temple till I lived in Tally. I have been blessed with many temples in Utah, even one two minutes away from my home. We are in the process of dedicating the Quirrah Mountain temple right by my house. I get to serve at the open house this week and so looking forward to it. You are a inspiration to me. I need to start that goal now. Thanks!

shantel said...

What a great goal!!

I am so jealous Florida is so beautiful.

Mema said...

I am so grateful for you and Joseph. What joy it brings to me to know you are doing this for the children and yourselves!

Kim said...

Hey, we did that this weekend, too! Wish we'd seen you! That's so awesome that Levi really "loves to see the temple":)

Nicole said...

That is really great that you are helping your kids understand the importance of the temple so young. It's great to see that they love it so much.

Brett M said...

good for you--we've seen so many blessings come from attending the temple as often as we can. Keep it up! :-)