CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Cast your vote now!

We go in tomorrow morning to see baby #3 via ultrasound!!!




We'll get a glimpse at this little thing inside me that has made me so sick, so emotional, so tired, and so um...large. The same little thing whose kicks and swimmies make my heart smile everytime I feel one. The same little thing that has had my heart from the minute we knew we were supposed to be having another baby; I've loved this little thing since before day one...how is that even possible?



I can't wait to see you little one!




And of course, to find out if you're Savannah or Marshall!








P.S. - Do me a favor this once and

cast your vote to the right ------------->




2 comments:

Kim said...

yay! It will be fun to find out:) and I know what you mean about loving the baby before day 1, so I do think it's possible! I feel like I love my children so much already, but I have no clue who they are! I can't wait to meet them though:)

Kristen said...

I voted for Savanna! Maybe it is Marshall and Savanna! ;-)