CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 2, 2009

Just a couple recent pics of the boys.

The boys had RSV for about 3 weeks straight. It. was. a. nightmare. These were taken in our backyard, which happened to be the farthest we traveled in that entire time period, as to not infect some other mom or her poor kids.






I had intended to write a long, detailed post about our 3 weeks in confinement, but after thinking about it, I decided their little faces were much nicer to look at!

Hope you've had an enjoyable Monday!

7 comments:

Jenn said...

So sorry to hear that y'all were under the weather for so long. Glad everyone is better now! Those are cute faces:P

Nicole said...

You're boys are such cuties. Glad to hear everyone is feeling better.

Vicky said...

Glad you survived it! Aren't you so grateful to be able to be home with them when they're sick though? When I tried to work at the hospital part time while Jared and Shelley were little, I hated to leave them when they were sick. It almost killed me, even though I knew their dad was watching them closely! I was so grateful when I was able to step away completely when I was pregnant with Matthew.

Vicky

Kristen said...

Got your message. Thank you so much. Although it has been a little rough trying to get ready to leave. Karsyn is at the doctor for the second time!

Kristen said...

How are the boys doing now? Karsyn got really sick before we came to Florida!

Unknown said...

time for a new post, linds!

Steven & Tiffany Martin said...

Lindz~

yay for your 3rd kid! I hate sick abiness! Tanner has had something every weekend for 6 weeks and of course passes it along to us. Your babies are so sweet. One of these days we will have to get together for a play date!