CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Family togetherness...

I mean the big, ever-growing Miller Family togetherness!

The first weekend in September, we had the opportunity to go to Jacksonville for Mike and Keturah's son Zerin's baby blessing. It was such a wonderful reason for gathering together, and we had such a nice time being with everyone in the same place again!

The boys got to play a little Rock Band {which Joe-Z thoroughly enjoyed} and Levi adored the swing set John and Sarah had in the backyard!

We love you Miller Family, and we're so happy we're all so close again!















6 comments:

Andie said...

How cute, it took me a few seconds to decide which of those four brothers was actually your husband! They all look so much alike.

Kristen said...

I love the picture of the brothers too! How fun to be so close again! I am a little jealous....They are all great pictures. Does the baby like to suck on fingers? I noticed that in a couple of pics.

shantel said...

Ohh how I miss getting together like that with all of my family. I'm so happy for you guys. I love all your cute pictures!!

The Seaman Family said...

Yeah, I know you guys have been waiting for awhile to get together with everyone and play and hang out!! And it's finally here. Glad you guys are enjoying the time and that everyone is together! I do dido everyone comments about his brothers??

Steven & Tiffany Martin said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! Seeing these makes me super excited to see my family in December! Ona side note... when are we gonna get together?!?!

Life with Mark and Kristin said...

It's great to see how your kids are growing up! They are both such handsome boys! We sure miss you here, but are so please you get to be near family. We really miss that!