CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Our Vacation to Florida

We hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We enjoyed all of the Thanksgivings we got to spend with our families!

Thanks to everyone who let us stay in their homes...the next time you come take a family vacation to Minnesota you're more than welcome in ours! :o)


We couldn't have asked for a better vacation...we got to see all of our families and lots of our friends and we had a GREAT time! As silly as it sounds, it was so wonderful to be able to sleep in! It was so relaxing to not have any obligations for two weeks! And of course, we made stops at all of our favorite local restaurants...yum!
We especially loved meeting our new nephew Aidan - so cute! And Chris taught us how to make bread and sew on a button (yes, I'm 23 and just learned how to sew on a button)!



Levi had a ton of fun playing with his cousins, aunts and uncles, and grandparents. And of course, we all really enjoyed the warm weather!




Pics from down south:



Pics with Mema and Papa:





Pics from our game night:






Pics from Jacksonville:

2 comments:

The Seaman Family said...

Looks like a lot of Fun!!

Jenn said...

Great pictures of everyone! Brett and Ben's little girl is getting big! It's been so long since I've seen everyone. I don't really know how to comment back on the comment you left, so I just decided to comment and see if you get it! I'm getting used to the blog still. Thanks for letting me know about your blog and all, it is neat to put random things on here. It's like an interactive journal! I have enjoyed reading all about Levi and your family fun, ya'll are adorable.

So, ya'll found out it's a boy I'm assuming? That'll be great for Levi to have a close brother.

How's the weather up there? I wish it would snow here on Christmas! Snow is awesome, I just wouldn't want to have to shovel it all the time!

Okay, talk to you later!
Yay, Christmas Eve...!