CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Our First Snow!

Well, Levi and Daddy experienced their first snow! We got back to town on Tuesday afternoon, the cold weather already a big difference from the nice warm Florida weather, and then on Saturday we woke up to it snowing...and that's what it did all day! I think we got about 8 inches total by Saturday night!

We went over to Grandma Sherri's house that afternoon to have pizza and put up the Christmas tree with Cristy, Kayla and my mom. We had a ton of fun, but the best part of all of that though, in my opinion, was the 45 minutes we all spent playing "Name That Tune: Christmas Edition!" I think we exhausted every Christmas song we knew!

Afterwards we all bundled up and went outside for some fun in the snow. Levi is so cute when he's got on all his gear...he can barely walk, and when he does he wobbles back and forth from one leg to the other. He reminds me of a little marshmallow puff! :o) We had so much fun sledding and making snow angels! I think Levi had the most fun of all...the whole time we were pulling him around he was saying "Oooooo" and waving. He is so entertaining!




2 comments:

The Seaman Family said...

So cute, gotta love the snow!

Mrs. Blimes said...

how cute are yall!
hey i have some blogger questions...call me if you get a couple spare minutes!