CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 13, 2009

myself again

I went to the gym for the first time tonight since Savannah was born.

It. Was. Heaven.

27 minutes, 1.75 miles, and 188 calories later, I feel like myself again.

Not too intense. Just enough to give me a taste of how I used to feel when I made the time to exercise. I feel good physically, but even better mentally. For me, life is SO much happier when I can run. Why, I'm not sure. But, hey. I'll take it!

Bring it on, YMCA!

3 comments:

Barbie and Craig said...

I wish I had your motivation...can you send me some?

The Ricks' said...

I'm so excited for you! We should try to workout together. It's always easier with someone else!

Tricia said...

That is awesome that you were able to get exercise! It definitely gives you a little boost to your day huh? I'm excited for you.