CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 24, 2009

A pain in the...

arm.

This is what happens when you have Thrombophlebitis in your arm (blood clots). It hurts for days and you think it's a pulled muscle or just a side-effect of pregnancy. But then it spreads and it's getting worse, not better. So, off to urgent care. I asked how long I have to keep this semi-cast on...luckily he said it should be gone in 2 to 3 weeks...WHAT?!? I guess I'll be wearing ponytails and we'll be eating frozen meals and the boys will potty train themselves for the next 3 weeks. Sweet!

Truly though, I am grateful to know what's wrong. And that it's not a clot that can break off and float to your heart or lungs...that'd be bad!

5 comments:

Cherish said...

Oh no! I hope you get lots of help from your ward.

MA said...

Ouch! Poor Lindsey- it's just one thing after another huh?! I hope you feel better soon!

Mrs. Blimes said...

WTH! I didn't know you were even having arm pain! See, and you always say you complain too much. Told you you didn't!

But seriously, how can i help? I can make a mean cheesy casserole and bring it to yall for dinner!!!

do your boys like cheese? It couls seriously last you like 3 dinners too!

Barbie and Craig said...

Owie! Feel better soon, my friend!!

Unknown said...

this makes me want to puke. ow.