CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 21, 2008

Relationship Tag...

Relationship Tag

How did you meet your spouse? At a Family Home Evening at the Institute in Tallahassee...we were both late...surprise, surprise!

How long have you been together? We've been married for almost 3 1/2 years, known each other for almost 4, lol.

Who eats more? Um, it depends on my pregnant state...non-pregnant I do; pregnant, he does - he gets all the leftovers I thought I was hungry enough eat!

Who said I love you first? He did...over the phone, halfway across the country.

Who is taller? Ha! Him, by like a foot.

Who sings better? Interestingly enough, we both sound our best when we're singing together!

Who is smarter? I think we both hold our own. But he is the one going to school...so I guess he gets this one :o)

Who does the laundry? That'd be me.

Who does the dishes? Again me, I prefer it that way. Actually, I'm a little OCD about it.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does...I like being on the side opposite the door.

Who pays the bills? Technically he does, since he's the one that works. But I do the point-and-clicking that actually gets them "paid."

Who mows the lawn? Um, we've always rented, but I'm sure he'd love to!

Who cooks dinner? Although post-baby it had been the wonderful sisters of the Anoka Ward, I do. Most of the time anyway :o)

Who drives when you are together? He does. And as long as we're not late for something (ha...) he even opens the door for me!

Who is more stubborn? DEFINITELY me, unfortunately!

Who is the first to admit when they’re wrong? Him. Only because I'm never wrong...lol. ;o)

Who kissed who first? It was a mutual thing after all, but I guess he kissed me first...he says he couldn't help it...I was making "kiss-me-eyes" at him.

Who proposed? You know, I believe we were engaged before there was any proposal. We had talked about it and decided to get married...but about a month before the wedding, he did propose. Very sweetly too, may I add.

Who is more sensitive? We are both pretty sensitive. But, if we are talking emotional, that would most definitely be me, I'm like a roller coaster!

Who has more friends? Hard to say...maybe me, just because I have more time to socialize than he does.

Who has more siblings? He does...and 4 wonderful sisters-in-law on top of that!

Who wears the pants? Ummm, I think I have to go with Marquesas' answer on this one...I think we share the pants!

I'm taggin' JoDell Seaman and Andrea Anderson...have fun and I can't wait to read them!

2 comments:

Ryan Anderson said...

I think that must be a uniquely LDS thing, to be "engaged" before there is an actual proposal. A lot of people I know have done this. Someday someone will have to explain to me how that works! ;-)

Mrs. Blimes said...

you are so funny girl! this was a fun post!